Laminate countertops once regarded as the most famous material to be used as a countertop in the late 1950s or 60s. But after that, an escalated rise of other materials (natural or synthetic ones) force it to be on the dark depths of complete ignorance despite its pros.
But after remaining in the condition of proper ignorance for much of the time period of a new age, laminate gradually surges back in the bracket of being a popular material then it was before. Because on the back of its attributes it is still seen as a viable option by many homeowners, though it might have some drawbacks too as all the materials have. But if installed & care properly it can be the most suitable material to lay in.
So to help you out The Miami Floors being a best residential renovation services Miami summarizes its advantages & disadvantages as listed below:
Advantages of Laminate Countertop:
- Laminate generally regarded as one of the cheapest material among all the available materials. Thus its this attribute will help those who have a tight budget & who are much more ambitious with their décor and have a tendency to keep changing their existed countertop.
- Apart from being an inexpensive material, it can also be installed very smoothly without experiencing any complications at all.
- One more essential pros of it are its appearance. It comes in a variety of colors and combinations. Aside from that this material can last for a number of years if can be maintained wisely.
Disadvantages of Laminate countertop:
- You can compare the attributes of laminate with other natural stones like marble, granite or man-made products like quartz. It surely produces some great looks but it’s overall outcome & properties can never be any much near to other materials.
- This material can easily be damaged if not take care properly. It does possess resistance against heat & traffic but an excessive engagement with hot utensils can harm it’s surface looks with ease. Aside from that, the edges of it can easily be lost.
- Its installation may appease you as a user but in the end, its installation brings nothing if you want to recoup your invested money.
The Takeaway: Laminate can be an ideal material to lay in your kitchen or in the bathroom countertops. This is the material that made by gluing down the multiple materials into layers which simulates characteristics of others. Thus, Laminate counters can replicate the looks of other stones and can assist who have a tight budget to spend and but they can never replace the luxuriousness of other natural stones but still seem a viable option for many.
If you have any queries for which you want a brief then contact us the certified laminam tile installation Miami contractors in Florida.