Bathrooms enjoyed a sudden explosion in popularity over time. They are no longer remains a space that you can neglect anymore while planning a renovation. Instead, nowadays they become a real focal point of the home offering you a chance to showcase your vision of style & decor. And when you decide to renovate your bathroom you may be tempted to follow the latest trends that will give your bathroom some subtle cozy look. But hang on a little bit before implementing your affection for trends to bathroom especially if your bathroom has congested space. So, what can you do if you have a small bathroom? Are you still able to bring that touch of elegance & comfort into our bathroom?
Certainly, yes you can, take a look at following tips that can add some much-needed style to your small bathroom by The Miami Floors:
1. Strategic Lightning:
A bathroom should have an adequate light as it is where you get your appearance ready every day. And bouncing more light in your bathroom will let it look larger. Natural Light is always going to be a plus point! But if your bathroom has no windows, you still have a number of quality options for illuminating the dark spaces. Like Lighting by the mirror can offer an extra benefit as they are then reflected & amplified.
2. Minimize your Decoration Aspirations:
Let the quality of your fixtures, materials, and style to shine. Because adding additional decoration can make the room look more cluttered and congested.
3. Rethink Storage:
To you a bathroom never seems to be has enough room for everything you want to store in the bathroom, so start paring down what you want to store there. It’s important to keep your toiletries close at hand when you’re getting ready in the bathroom. So, remember:
• Keep your essentials close – extras like spare towels, cleaning supplies, additional toilet paper, and tissue boxes can be moved to a nearby hall or bedroom closet.
• Storing your toiletries outside a bathroom with hardly any storage space can surely create some chaos in the morning. If your bathroom doesn’t have enough storage space for your needs, consider your wall. You can install attractive storage units to keep things tidy, pretty, and close at hand.
• In order to maximize your bathroom space, go on and try a floating vanity. A floating vanity puts more visual space into the bathroom, allowing the area to feel larger than it is.
• Embrace a ledge beneath your mirror and above your sink. It can be a great place to keep your toothbrush, hairbrush, and other small things when you don’t have enough drawer or cabinet space.
4. Remain Careful with Patterns and Contrast:
It’s quite simple that you can fall in love with a tile pattern with intricate design. But be careful with the other surfaces in the bathroom. So, keeping walls & floors simple in small bathrooms and defining points of contrast will make it look more spacious.
Note: While remodeling your tiny bathroom, we suggest you go in with your taste and ideas that reflect your own style rather than being a stereotype of any popular interior designer. If you want to know more briefly, then be in touch with us The Miami Floors – Residential Remodeling Contractors.