A powder room can be a welcome feature to any home. It has all the attributes to be one of the stylish room in any home. A powder room generally refers to be the room especially for the use of guests where they can use the toilet, have a wash etc. It may be the smallest room in your home, but it can deliver big on the design front. Because unlike full bathrooms, these rooms remain sidelined from effects of excessive steam or humidity, so you can do anything from a design point of view. Apart from that, they are small in size which makes them easy to redesign and renovate without being pushed to the edges of your budget. So, take full advantage of such aspects whenever you decide to design your powder room.
So, to inspire you we The Miami Floor – Residential Remodelers got some perfect powder room trends and ideas for you. Let’s take a look:
1. Eclectic: Homeowners and Designers are consistently selecting the eclectic style in designing the room. It can be sound strange but in fact, the style is outstanding because this style has the potential to achieve impossible. They provide a great opportunity to create a room with a great personality. You can also take inspiration from some decorators, decorative objects or some vintage finds. For more custom transformation go for vanity and pair it with a big beautiful mirror & chandelier etc.
2. Organic: Creating an organic powder room with natural finishes and combining it with light colored wood with earth-tone stone finishes and textures will let you achieve the design you want. To add some complement go on try a natural clay plaster or cement finish to add much needed subtle texture and luster on the walls.
3. Metallic: Metallic finishes are very high on-trend for rooms of home even including powder rooms. In order to add some extra charm, you can go on and add some combine warm-toned metals like gold, copper, and bronze with polished nickel and chrome finishes to add much-awaited warmth. You can also think to add marble and dark wood accents to complement your luxurious metallic powder room finishes.
4. Minimal: In order to add some creativity and be in touching distance of your budget creating a powder room design with modern fixtures like single accent wall finish etc can be helpful. In such powder rooms, the dark accent wall color creates a dramatic and intimate atmosphere. To add a little bit more flair in the involvement of light colored floor can bounce some light and keeps the room be small.
5. Rustic: Rustic powder rooms with some simple light fixtures, add balance and complete your modern powder room rustic look. Modern design twists like rough-hewn finishes with wood and slate add texture with a modern twist create the rustic feeling as you want to.
Whether we call it a half-bathroom or a powder room these rooms proves a perfect spot to use a bold, graphic wallpaper. It makes a big impact in such a small space with limited dimensions. So before starting to plan it, figure out what type of materials to select for your dream powder room. Is it for functional, everyday use or occasional entertaining? Also consider the durability, waterproofing and maintenance factors too.
In order to get some professional advice visit us The Miami Floors – Best Tile Installation Company Miami, Florida.